SPECIFIC ENGINEERING ADVANTAGES
NYLON products replace metals even for critical engineering on account of outstanding following characteristics:
- Light in Weight.
- Self Lubricating.
- Economy with longer service life.
- Stress free and high abrasion resistance.
- Tough with high tensile and compressive strength.
- Runs quietly require no maintenance.
- Shock Resistance.
- Chemical Resistance.
- Good Dimensional stability.
- Excellent machinability.
- High temperature resistance.
NYLON RODS, SQUARE & PROFILES
NYLON Roads & Profiles are characterized of high strength, toughness and abrasion resistance, Other advantages are low Weight, non corrosive, low co-efficient of friction, true self lubricating effect, vibration and noice damping etc. Parts fabricated out of NYLON replaces metal parts such as BUSHES, SLIDE PLATES, GEARS, GEAR, RACKS, WEAR PLATES, WASHERS, GASKETS, SEALS, SLEEPER PADS FOR ROLLING MILLS, LINERS, WHEELS, SLEEVES, PULLYS, ROAPWAY TYRES, ROLLERS ETC. which were originally fabricated out of phosphor-Bronze, Gun metal, Brass, White metal, Steel and other expensive metal.
EXTRUDED NYLON – 6
Suitable for General Purpose
Extruded Nylon – 6 with controlled quantity of mos2 (Molybdenumdisulphide) to enhance sliding (wear) and self lubrication properties Better outdoor performance achived (UV radiation) in Black Colours.
EXTRUDED DELRIN P* RODS & SQUARES
Delrin-P offers more freedom in application engineering, excellent thermal stability, the high crystalline structure of Delrin-P acetalhomopolymer offers on outstanding combination of physical properties:
- Best combination of stiffness and toughness.
- Outstanding fatigue resistance.
- Outstanding resistance against automotive fuels, lubricants, solvents and many neutral chemicals.
- Excellent Dimensional stability
- Very good electrical insulating properties.
- Loco friction.
- Wide end use range down to very low temperature.